International Studies Curriculum Committee
The International Studies Curriculum Committee (ISCC) has oversight responsibility for the curricular aspects of the International Studies minor and for the curricular components of Global Learning programs using the INTL rubric.
Membership: 7 faculty broadly representative of programs and disciplines at the university + 1 student appointed by the Associated Students. The Executive Director of IGE is a non-voting member.
Specific duties include:
- To review proposals for and make recommendations to CUP and to ACC regarding the cross-listing of departmental and college offerings with the Institute for Global Engagements’ offerings.
- To review proposals for and make recommendations to CUP and to ACC regarding the review, creation, or deletion of INTL courses.
- To make recommendations to the Executive Director of the Institute for Global Engagement about initiatives to internationalize Western’s curriculum.
- To review faculty applications for the global learning development grants which are offered annually by IGE
- Patrick Buckely
- Deb Currier
- Vicki Hamblin - ex officio
- Cynthia Horne
- Christina Keppie
- Ying Li
- Lauren McClanahan